That Smp Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
That Smp Server

welcome to that smp server, the server that you will play on for the rest of your minecraft days.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server Time Frame

Go down 

Time Zone
United States Central Standard time (CST)
Server Time Frame Vote_lcap75%Server Time Frame Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
United States Eastern Standard time (EST)
Server Time Frame Vote_lcap0%Server Time Frame Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
United States Mountain Standard time (MTS)
Server Time Frame Vote_lcap25%Server Time Frame Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
United States Pacific Standard time (PST)
 0% [ 0 ]
Other, write your time zone in a comment and I'll add it
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Mr_Mr_Mr
Admin
Mr_Mr_Mr

Server Time Frame Empty
PostSubject: Server Time Frame   Server Time Frame Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:04 pm

Short wants to have a time frame so that the server is up for certain hours and off for another certain amount of time.
This means that it would be on from about 10:00PM CST and off at around 11:00 CST.
The admins (flap, chode, and peng) would make a time frame that would fit everyone, so there is a pole on that so you can chose what time zone you'd like to have it set for.
I'm in the MST so I would vote for that, but if you were in something else then you would vote for that one you're in, the reason why I only chose the US time zones is because most of the players live in the US, I've made a pole that votes for none of them and you will choose that and post a reply telling us what time zone you are in and I'll put it in the pole.
Back to top Go down

Server Time Frame
Page 1 of 1