That Smp Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
That Smp Server

welcome to that smp server, the server that you will play on for the rest of your minecraft days.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bukkit Server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shortsonfire79
Shortsonfire79

Bukkit Server Empty
PostSubject: Bukkit Server   Bukkit Server Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:47 pm

Hey Chode and Admin. The server I've recently helped start used Kmod, which I really came accustomed to liking. Fairly easy commands.
But we decided that eventually, Kmod will die off, since its almost all fan-made. It was really easy to add plugins and stuff though. Such as /tp, /sethome, Elevators and bridges, cuboid, etc.

So we decided last night to attempt to use Bukkit. We can add basically the same plugins. And it seems a bit more professional, and hopefully won't die off.

If you need assistance, myself and my fellow Admin can probably help you out. It doesn't seem as straight forward, but with a little testing, we'll figure it out in a few days.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Mr_Mr
Admin
Mr_Mr_Mr

Bukkit Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bukkit Server   Bukkit Server Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:51 pm

You could ask chodemonger5000 on skype, just pm him on the forums and ask for his skype to get the server back up.
I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down

Bukkit Server
Page 1 of 1