That Smp Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
That Smp Server

welcome to that smp server, the server that you will play on for the rest of your minecraft days.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crash Problems (Fixed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr_Mr_Mr
Admin
Mr_Mr_Mr

Crash Problems (Fixed) Empty
PostSubject: Crash Problems (Fixed)   Crash Problems (Fixed) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:45 pm

If you have any minecraft crash problems ask me, I found out what to do it:)

Last edited by Mr_Mr_Mr on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Minecraft worked.)
Back to top Go down
smarty218
smarty218

PostSubject: Re: Crash Problems (Fixed)   Crash Problems (Fixed) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:48 pm

Mr_Mr_Mr wrote:
I have windows 7 and I downloaded a texure pack and it screwed up my minecraft so everytime I log in it says that it has crashed. What should I do to get in to delete the texture pack?

go to:
C:/
Documents and Settings
click on your user name
go to application data
find the folder .minecraft
delete the texturepacks folder

hope i helped Very Happy and good luck
Back to top Go down
Mr_Mr_Mr
Admin
Mr_Mr_Mr

PostSubject: Re: Crash Problems (Fixed)   Crash Problems (Fixed) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:57 pm

smarty218 wrote:
Mr_Mr_Mr wrote:
I have windows 7 and I downloaded a texure pack and it screwed up my minecraft so everytime I log in it says that it has crashed. What should I do to get in to delete the texture pack?

go to:
C:/
Documents and Settings
click on your user name
go to application data
find the folder .minecraft
delete the texturepacks folder

hope i helped Very Happy and good luck
can't get it still, this is the worst decision ever...
Back to top Go down
melting
melting

PostSubject: Re: Crash Problems (Fixed)   Crash Problems (Fixed) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:03 pm

you could just try uninstalling and then reinstalling mc
Back to top Go down
Mr_Mr_Mr
Admin
Mr_Mr_Mr

PostSubject: Re: Crash Problems (Fixed)   Crash Problems (Fixed) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:44 pm

melting wrote:
you could just try uninstalling and then reinstalling mc
I tried that didn't work. I'm pissed right now I wanna get on, I've spent an hour trying for fix this stupid crash
Back to top Go down
Mr_Mr_Mr
Admin
Mr_Mr_Mr

PostSubject: Re: Crash Problems (Fixed)   Crash Problems (Fixed) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:51 pm

Please help I've spent 2 hours trying to get this to work! I can't get it omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how do I get to the tezture pack things I wanna delete it so I can get on..... I can't find it! I tried searching on yt nothing! I can't get this I'm so pissed oooooooooooff
Back to top Go down
melting
melting

PostSubject: Re: Crash Problems (Fixed)   Crash Problems (Fixed) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:44 pm

try this. hit the start button, and in the search bar, type in "run" click the program run. when the run program pops up, type in %appdata%. if u do it correctly you should see a bunch of folders. click on the one that says .minecraft go into texture packs folder and delete everything. i hope that works
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash Problems (Fixed)   Crash Problems (Fixed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crash Problems (Fixed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
That Smp Server :: Q/A-
Jump to: