That Smp Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
That Smp Server

welcome to that smp server, the server that you will play on for the rest of your minecraft days.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Block History

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr_Mr_Mr
Admin
Mr_Mr_Mr

Block History Empty
PostSubject: Block History   Block History Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:30 pm

There needs to be a Block history command that lets us see who changed it last to see why built in/broke your house.
The classic server has a command that does that and it's helpful to get rid of griefers.
I do not know where to get a plug-in like that though, so you'll probly have to find it yourself:(
Back to top Go down
smarty218
smarty218

Block History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Block History   Block History Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:17 pm

Mr_Mr_Mr wrote:
There needs to be a Block history command that lets us see who changed it last to see why built in/broke your house.
The classic server has a command that does that and it's helpful to get rid of griefers.
I do not know where to get a plug-in like that though, so you'll probly have to find it yourself:(

I agree. This is an important thing that could really cut back on the drama of griefing. It can allow griefer elimination to become much more efficient.

also BUMP for admin input
Back to top Go down
Nirvana

Block History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Block History   Block History Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:56 am

L2Cuboid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Block History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Block History   Block History Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Block History
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
That Smp Server :: Welcome-
Jump to: