That Smp Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
That Smp Server

welcome to that smp server, the server that you will play on for the rest of your minecraft days.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VIP Application [Smarty218]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
smarty

VIP Application [Smarty218] Empty
PostSubject: VIP Application [Smarty218]   VIP Application [Smarty218] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:57 pm

Application Form:

Ingame Name:

-smarty218

Why you want to be a VIP:

-I enjoy building and mining, as well as most other aspects of the SMP game mode. I am also interested in engaging in mutually beneficial relationships with other members, in which I hope to both pass on my knowledge of the game and the server to others, and also learn new things from those people at the same time.
I do also play frequently and in regular hours (usually on for about 2 hours from 4-10pm), and therefore I feel that I can be an active and helpful member of the community.
Being a VIP would further these goals in the sense that the rank increase would signify that I am a trustworthy and morally sound individual to other players, which are traits that I believe do possess.

Why you should be accepted to be a VIP:

-I am a brother to two younger siblings, so my patience is considerable, yet I am capable of being a firm, strong willed person where appropriate. I am also in the process of learning how program in several languages, starting with python and SQL and moving on to Java and C by the summer.

And of course, there is the prospect of a green name... Very Happy

How long you have played in this server:

-Since January 1, 2011

Current rank:

-Citizen

Forum join date:

-January 5, 2011
Back to top Go down
Mr_Mr_Mr
Admin
Mr_Mr_Mr

PostSubject: Re: VIP Application [Smarty218]   VIP Application [Smarty218] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:04 pm

I vote accepted, I like your application, now let chode, peng, or flap accept it:)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: VIP Application [Smarty218]   VIP Application [Smarty218] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:55 pm

nice app! i accept and will get chode to read. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thatsmpserver.forummotion.com
Shortsonfire79
Shortsonfire79

PostSubject: Re: VIP Application [Smarty218]   VIP Application [Smarty218] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:10 pm

I like it too. Very Happy Another VIP. I think Smarty is a good person. He/she should be promoted. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
smarty218
smarty218

PostSubject: Re: VIP Application [Smarty218]   VIP Application [Smarty218] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:28 pm

Thanks for the votes!

Shortsonfire79 wrote:
I like it too. Very Happy Another VIP. I think Smarty is a good person. He/she should be promoted. Very Happy

I'm a "he" by the way. Wink
Back to top Go down
melting
melting

PostSubject: Re: VIP Application [Smarty218]   VIP Application [Smarty218] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:42 pm

I definitely vote accepted... lol but you might have gone a little overboard on the app. It's just V.I.P. lol. But promoting smarty is a great idea!
Back to top Go down
smarty218
smarty218

PostSubject: Re: VIP Application [Smarty218]   VIP Application [Smarty218] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:46 pm

melting wrote:
I definitely vote accepted... lol but you might have gone a little overboard on the app. It's just V.I.P. lol. But promoting smarty is a great idea!

Yeah I wrote it up, then looked back at it and noticed it was pretty grandiloquent.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: VIP Application [Smarty218]   VIP Application [Smarty218] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:53 am

Ok thanks for the application you have been accepted
Back to top Go down
https://thatsmpserver.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIP Application [Smarty218]   VIP Application [Smarty218] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VIP Application [Smarty218]
Page 1 of 1