That Smp Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
That Smp Server

welcome to that smp server, the server that you will play on for the rest of your minecraft days.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome all new players!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr_Mr_Mr
Admin
Mr_Mr_Mr

Welcome all new players! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome all new players!   Welcome all new players! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:56 pm

Welcome everyone!
Introduce yourself here!

Hi I'm Mr_Mr_Mr!
I like to play minecraft on this server, I hate single player now that I've found this server:D Hope you all like it:D!
Back to top Go down
Smarty

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new players!   Welcome all new players! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:27 pm

Hey, I'm smarty218
This is my first server experience and I really love it. Its nice to not have to be alone on a massive world.
Like Mr_Mr_Mr said, single player seems pretty empty now that I discovered this server.
Back to top Go down
Shortsonfire79
Shortsonfire79

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new players!   Welcome all new players! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:07 pm

Hi,
In my search for a decent server. I was led to maybe..10. The previous one, I really liked, and met Darkx222 and Sir(don't remember his full name..) there. Then one of their admins griefed, and Sir invited me here. So I did. And I really love it.
Of course, I wish I could have been like Mr_Mr_Mr, where I was here much earlier and could have gotten a few extra goodies. But I'm glad I finally made it.
I also frequent another server, that my real life friends made, and that is fun and all. But I really feel comfortable here. I don't think I shall be leaving anytime soon.
I'm on quite frequently, and I love the chat function. I can definitely get wordy ^^^ but I love talking and chit chatting. I can be a total ass, but I can also be friendly. Very Happy
Thanks for letting me on, and I'm sure I'll bring several of my other friends too. (Red, Dethraivn, Articwolf01, and Dethwolf(##)) I've already brought a couple over, and they're citizens, and hopefully they'll reflect positively upon me. Very Happy
Single player, I hate it. Absolutely. Its boring and I can't stand the no-contact.
I'm from Cali, so Pacific Standard Time.

Thanks guys! ;D
Shorts
Back to top Go down
Mr_Mr_Mr
Admin
Mr_Mr_Mr

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new players!   Welcome all new players! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:59 pm

Shortsonfire79 wrote:
Sir(don't remember his full name..
It's sirflapjack
Back to top Go down
Shortsonfire79
Shortsonfire79

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new players!   Welcome all new players! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:06 pm

Mr_Mr_Mr wrote:
Shortsonfire79 wrote:
Sir(don't remember his full name..
It's sirflapjack

Right, Thanks. Smile I now rememeber Ven saying Flapp all the time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: good to see so many new people   Welcome all new players! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm

good to see so many new people
Back to top Go down
https://thatsmpserver.forummotion.com
Mr_Mr_Mr
Admin
Mr_Mr_Mr

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new players!   Welcome all new players! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:19 pm

Admin wrote:
good to see so many new people
Yes it is:)
Back to top Go down
Jeebs

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new players!   Welcome all new players! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:56 pm

Whats ip?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new players!   Welcome all new players! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:16 pm

Jeebs wrote:
Whats ip?
Back to top Go down
https://thatsmpserver.forummotion.com
smarty218
smarty218

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new players!   Welcome all new players! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:39 pm

Hey guys I'm back.
What's new?

PS: I know this is the wrong place for this, but I didn't want to make a new thread...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new players!   Welcome all new players! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome all new players!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
That Smp Server :: Welcome-
Jump to: