That Smp Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
That Smp Server

welcome to that smp server, the server that you will play on for the rest of your minecraft days.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shortsonfire79
Shortsonfire79

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty
PostSubject: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:25 pm

Didn't know which thread to put this in.
Please don't jail me yet, I need to get online to incinerate my bucket(s). I forgot/was not aware that they're not allowed, I only thought lava wasn't.

Mods can delete this after they've read it.
Thanks. Smile
Shorts
Back to top Go down
Mr_Mr_Mr
Admin
Mr_Mr_Mr

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:55 pm

Yes, please get rid of your buckets, thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Shortsonfire79
Shortsonfire79

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:17 pm

Whenever I catch a time when the server is up.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Mr_Mr
Admin
Mr_Mr_Mr

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:19 pm

Shortsonfire79 wrote:
Whenever I catch a time when the server is up.
chode's working on it, though I kinda wish there wasn't this update
I only like it for the cake
Back to top Go down
Shortsonfire79
Shortsonfire79

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:23 pm

I saw the notification.
Its weird that he can't get the server up. Mine has been up 24/7 for the past week and a half. I'm not sure of what we use though. Sorry.

The cake is nice, but it requires a lot of stuff. I like the colored sheep. Very Happy
I like the dispensers just because I've learned how to use red dust fairly well. But everything else is pointless. In my opinion.

Its good to be back. ;D
Back to top Go down
Mr_Mr_Mr
Admin
Mr_Mr_Mr

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:29 pm

Why did it work for you and not chode? plus this other server I found lets me on because they got the update thing to work
Back to top Go down
Shortsonfire79
Shortsonfire79

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:30 pm

I'm not sure. I'm not complaining. Very Happy I just thought I was hitting 'That SMP server' at the wrong times.
Back to top Go down
smarty218
smarty218

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:40 pm

Have you guys been able to find the new mineral block? I can't seem to find any in my existing worlds...
Back to top Go down
Shortsonfire79
Shortsonfire79

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:48 pm

You'll have to go somewhere on any server where that area of the map hasn't been generated...like...go lightyears away from the spawn point. Then you should be able to find some.
The new trees are pretty cool. Once you start seeing those, start digging.
(No, I haven't see them yet XP )

Edit: And also, I hate that reed has turned into sugar cane...sugar paper...sugar books...I'm not buying it...
Can we...EAT THEM!? Very Happy
Nom nom nom...mmm books.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Mr_Mr
Admin
Mr_Mr_Mr

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:56 pm

smarty218 wrote:
Have you guys been able to find the new mineral block? I can't seem to find any in my existing worlds...
You have to start a new world, sorry:(
Back to top Go down
Shortsonfire79
Shortsonfire79

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:08 pm

Mr_Mr_Mr wrote:
smarty218 wrote:

Are you positive about that? We've found the new trees in our server. We haven't looked for the Lapis Lazuli yet though. I figure the trees would go with the rocks right?
Back to top Go down
Mr_Mr_Mr
Admin
Mr_Mr_Mr

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:33 pm

Shortsonfire79 wrote:
Mr_Mr_Mr wrote:
smarty218 wrote:

Are you positive about that? We've found the new trees in our server. We haven't looked for the Lapis Lazuli yet though. I figure the trees would go with the rocks right?
I don't know, I was tnt mining on single player and I found some of the new stone, and I went on my other one and didn't find any.
Back to top Go down
Shortsonfire79
Shortsonfire79

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:40 pm

Mr_Mr_Mr wrote:

I don't know, I was tnt mining on single player and I found some of the new stone, and I went on my other one and didn't find any.

You have to go to a place in your single player where you've never been. Like where you start seeing the white trees. Then dig around there (or TNT) you should find it around there.
Its not the new server. Its the area where the map hasn't fully loaded yet, so it has opportunity to change and add still.
Back to top Go down
smarty218
smarty218

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:54 pm

Shortsonfire79 wrote:
Mr_Mr_Mr wrote:

You have to go to a place in your single player where you've never been. Like where you start seeing the white trees. Then dig around there (or TNT) you should find it around there.
Its not the new server. Its the area where the map hasn't fully loaded yet, so it has opportunity to change and add still.

That makes sense, I guess it's impossible to stick new rocks in to caves I have already been through.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Mr_Mr
Admin
Mr_Mr_Mr

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:23 pm

Shorts, what's your server IP?
Back to top Go down
Shortsonfire79
Shortsonfire79

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:45 pm

I'm not sure if its open to public quite yet. I'll talk to my bud and I'll PM you the numbers. Smile
Whenever he gets online... -_-
Back to top Go down
Shortsonfire79
Shortsonfire79

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:27 am

So I showed up randomly, and the site was up! Yaay. And a bomb had blown up between my house and Sniping Duck's...that was...a shocker.
Melting was there, and he gave me a ton of tnt...but I couldn't use it Mad Shortsonfire79 attempted to use an illegal block.
What a total let down.... Sad Sad Sad Sad
But there were some really cool looking craters all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Mr_Mr
Admin
Mr_Mr_Mr

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:08 pm

You are allowed to use TNT, fire, buckets, lava, water, anything until chode gets the Hmod or whatever it's called
Back to top Go down
melting
melting

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:38 pm

its cuzz no one was there to promote him to an admin. you have to be an admin to place stuff like that even with mcadmin
Back to top Go down
Shortsonfire79
Shortsonfire79

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:56 pm

Yeah, sad day. Melting isn't super powered enough. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
That Smp Server :: Q/A-
Jump to: