That Smp Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
That Smp Server

welcome to that smp server, the server that you will play on for the rest of your minecraft days.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poll for Veng's Unbanning

Go down 
5 posters

Should _Vengeance_ be Unbanned?
Yes
Poll for Veng's Unbanning Vote_lcap20%Poll for Veng's Unbanning Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
No
Poll for Veng's Unbanning Vote_lcap80%Poll for Veng's Unbanning Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
sirflapjack
Admin

Poll for Veng's Unbanning Empty
PostSubject: Poll for Veng's Unbanning   Poll for Veng's Unbanning Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:54 pm

We have found some evidence that _Vengeance_ was a griefer. He was banned and got his friend Nirvanaa to give our server a DDoS attack. He also agreed to making a massive lava mountain and laughing about it, even though he "worked his ass off." He has posted an Unban request and has given his reasons. Vote No if you think he should be declined, and stay banned, or vote Yes if you think he should be allowed back onto the server.
Back to top Go down
melting
melting

PostSubject: Re: Poll for Veng's Unbanning   Poll for Veng's Unbanning Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Nirvana

PostSubject: Re: Poll for Veng's Unbanning   Poll for Veng's Unbanning Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:35 pm

@SirFlapJack You're wrong about the DDOS part, before I logged out of jail, I said "Bye guys, this server is going down" Noah has nothing to do with the DDoS shit, that's all me ffs

Melting, that's not him retard. You should be warned for even doing shit like that stalker.
Back to top Go down
Ven

PostSubject: Re: Poll for Veng's Unbanning   Poll for Veng's Unbanning Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:47 pm

Owned XD, stanford isn't my name yet k Smile It's being changed; how bout you suck on my cock though for attempting to stalk me?

ONCE AGAIN:

YOUR A FAILURE
Back to top Go down
Mr_Mr_Mr
Admin
Mr_Mr_Mr

PostSubject: Re: Poll for Veng's Unbanning   Poll for Veng's Unbanning Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:55 pm

Ven wrote:
Owned XD, stanford isn't my name yet k Smile It's being changed; how bout you suck on my cock though for attempting to stalk me?

ONCE AGAIN:

YOUR A FAILURE
That hurt your chance even more for having my support on you being unbanned
Back to top Go down
Ven

PostSubject: Re: Poll for Veng's Unbanning   Poll for Veng's Unbanning Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:57 pm

Some fag attempted to look me up in attempts to make fun of me for some reason, my fault? NOPE!
Back to top Go down
Ven

PostSubject: Re: Poll for Veng's Unbanning   Poll for Veng's Unbanning Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:59 pm

I did, I offered for him to suck my cock. Fags like him love that kind of shit.
Back to top Go down
smarty218
smarty218

PostSubject: Re: Poll for Veng's Unbanning   Poll for Veng's Unbanning Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:32 pm

Ven wrote:
I did, I offered for him to suck my cock. Fags like him love that kind of shit.

Wow. And I used to think you were a nice, religious, is somewhat fanatical guy.
I don't think there is any question of your ban being lifted now....
Back to top Go down
Mr_Mr_Mr
Admin
Mr_Mr_Mr

PostSubject: Re: Poll for Veng's Unbanning   Poll for Veng's Unbanning Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:39 pm

smarty218 wrote:
Read the forum rules again, it says no religious remarks.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll for Veng's Unbanning   Poll for Veng's Unbanning Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:41 pm

To Vengeance and Nirvana,
Based on what I have read over the past few days, I have come to a conclusion about whether or not both of you will be unbanned or not. Basically, to keep it short, you will not be unbanned. Several things influenced my final decision, other players thoughts, your responses to some of their comments, in game griefing, and the main one, unfrendliness. If you havent yet noticed, everyone on the server gets along very nicely. We are all friends and all respect and trust eachother. From what I've seen of you two, I think that you would not fit in to our server's community. I appologize if either of you are mad after reading this, because it is not the intention of this post, I just wanted to tell you my honest opinion. I know for a fact that there are several other servers that would love to have players like you two so I suggest you try some of them out.
Sincerely,
ChodeMonger5000
Back to top Go down
https://thatsmpserver.forummotion.com
smarty218
smarty218

PostSubject: Re: Poll for Veng's Unbanning   Poll for Veng's Unbanning Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Mr_Mr_Mr wrote:
smarty218 wrote:
Read the forum rules again, it says no religious remarks.

Sorry, my intention was to say "conservative".

And well done Chode. I think you spoke for the entire community quite effectively.
Back to top Go down
NirvAna

PostSubject: Re: Poll for Veng's Unbanning   Poll for Veng's Unbanning Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:49 am

I made my own server
Now stfu
Back to top Go down
sirflapjack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll for Veng's Unbanning   Poll for Veng's Unbanning Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:05 pm

Us stfu? How about you leave us alone and get the hell off of our forums.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll for Veng's Unbanning   Poll for Veng's Unbanning Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:05 pm

NirvAna wrote:
I made my own server
Now stfu
awesome. after a few weeks you'll understand how annoying players like you and Vengeance are.
Back to top Go down
https://thatsmpserver.forummotion.com
Ven

PostSubject: Re: Poll for Veng's Unbanning   Poll for Veng's Unbanning Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:43 pm

After a few moments you'll understand I've found a DoSing shell. Watch your fucking ass before being a dick to my friends. Now go back to kindergarten. I'm afraid your knowledge does not surpass that of a child programmer.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Mr_Mr
Admin
Mr_Mr_Mr

PostSubject: Re: Poll for Veng's Unbanning   Poll for Veng's Unbanning Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Ven wrote:
After a few moments you'll understand I've found a DoSing shell. Watch your fucking ass before being a dick to my friends. Now go back to kindergarten. I'm afraid your knowledge does not surpass that of a child programmer.
You go back to kindergarten and get over your ban...
Back to top Go down
Ven

PostSubject: Re: Poll for Veng's Unbanning   Poll for Veng's Unbanning Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:47 pm

I'm over this shit server, be smart and shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
Nirvana

PostSubject: Re: Poll for Veng's Unbanning   Poll for Veng's Unbanning Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:25 am

Lol, I told you stop acting like you're all that with that Damn dos shell you faggot. Anways just stop fuckin with this server. 95% of the users that post on is forum are in game staff members, apparently this sever is nt doing so great any more? Sucks, oh well. MSN noah, we gotz new mc server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll for Veng's Unbanning   Poll for Veng's Unbanning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll for Veng's Unbanning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
That Smp Server :: Complaints, and Blackmarks :: unban request's-
Jump to: