That Smp Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
That Smp Server

welcome to that smp server, the server that you will play on for the rest of your minecraft days.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ban Request

Go down 
4 posters

Ban Vengeance?
Yes
Ban Request Vote_lcap100%Ban Request Vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
No
Ban Request Vote_lcap0%Ban Request Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Mr_Mr_Mr
Admin
Mr_Mr_Mr

Ban Request Empty
PostSubject: Ban Request   Ban Request Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:58 pm

Your game name: Mr_Mr_Mr
Player being banned: _Vengeance_
Reason they should be banned: I've lost my respect for him with the past arguments I've had with him ingame.
Previous offenses in the past: He's always been arguing/debating with me the pas few days, it all started when he got forum admin.
The player's rank: VIP
Any extra comment or proof/picture you may have of the offense: Sirflapjack was there the first time we've argued and I finally just told everyone to drop it and it finally stopped. The next day, we started arguing with something stupid with pm's it didn't last as long as the last argument we had before.
Extra: I do not care if he gets banned or if he doesn't all I want is to stop arguing with him.
Back to top Go down
Sniping

Ban Request Empty
PostSubject: yes!   Ban Request Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:24 pm

i vote in favor of this. he "bought" an island and took muk's house
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Ban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Request   Ban Request Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:46 am

This is Chode. I explored vengeance's cave to look for any signs of items that are not allowed and in one of the chests in his dungeon, i found tnt, lava, and buckets. here is the screen shot https://s1102.photobucket.com/albums/g457/sirflapjack1/?action=view&current=vengschest.png
Back to top Go down
https://thatsmpserver.forummotion.com
Admin
Admin

Ban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Request   Ban Request Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:18 pm

vengeance wrote:
First of all, that's not mine. I only had 3 buckets, which I got from a chest. Second of all, I never "bought" an island, I told muk that at the time being because I had no offer for him, I never said I took his house. Finally, I made the tnt by hand, and after you said I shouldn't use it. The fact that Mr would make this topic is just downright ridiculous. I've lost the little respect I've had for you. Don't unban me thats fine. It's a pile of bullshit.
exactly, you made the tnt. thats a bannable offense and you got banned for it
Back to top Go down
Mr_Mr_Mr
Admin
Mr_Mr_Mr

Ban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Request   Ban Request Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:25 pm

vengeance wrote:
And? Mr was with me when I made it, he said NOTHING about it. He obviously had no problem.
I didn't look in your chests...
Back to top Go down
Mr_Mr_Mr
Admin
Mr_Mr_Mr

Ban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Request   Ban Request Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:33 pm

vengeance wrote:
You were in my cave when we made it.
made what?
Back to top Go down
Nirvana

Ban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Request   Ban Request Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:03 am

All these gay SMP's severs are so butthurt over TNT and lava.
It's about time I found a server that's actually chill with it. They only have one mod; hMod. (and cuboid)
Everything is going great, the greifers can't even use buckets cause unlike you retards, we put the blacklist to use and block the buckets. Learn to run a minecraft server and your staff
Back to top Go down
melting
melting

Ban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Request   Ban Request Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:20 am

I'm glad you are happy on your other server. Now do everyone a favor and leave this forum.
Back to top Go down
smarty218
smarty218

Ban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Request   Ban Request Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:21 pm

melting wrote:
I'm glad you are happy on your other server. Now do everyone a favor and leave this forum.

Exactly this.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Ban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Request   Ban Request Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:46 pm

Nirvana wrote:
All these gay SMP's severs are so butthurt over TNT and lava.
It's about time I found a server that's actually chill with it. They only have one mod; hMod. (and cuboid)
Everything is going great, the greifers can't even use buckets cause unlike you retards, we put the blacklist to use and block the buckets. Learn to run a minecraft server and your staff
I dont need to do that because players can use them if they are high enough rank and they ask me or flap or peng. also tnt is disabled so it wouldnt work anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Request   Ban Request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban Request
Page 1 of 1