That Smp Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
That Smp Server

welcome to that smp server, the server that you will play on for the rest of your minecraft days.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Web Posting?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
melting
melting

Web Posting? Empty
PostSubject: Web Posting?   Web Posting? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:55 pm

Let's think of some pros and cons of Web Posting the server. I personally think we should if everyone is willing to pitch in some money. i also think if it is to be be Web Posted donation should almost be a mandatory thing, as it is beneficial to anyone trying to playing on this wonderful server :)Knowing that there have been quite a few grief cases lately, i'm not sure if now is the time. It is definitely something to seriously think about, though.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Mr_Mr
Admin
Mr_Mr_Mr

Web Posting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Web Posting?   Web Posting? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:08 pm

melting wrote:
Let's think of some pros and cons of Web Posting the server. I personally think we should if everyone is willing to pitch in some money. i also think if it is to be be Web Posted donation should almost be a mandatory thing, as it is beneficial to anyone trying to playing on this wonderful server :)Knowing that there have been quite a few grief cases lately, i'm not sure if now is the time. It is definitely something to seriously think about, though.
If I was a forum admin, I'd move this to suggestions, but I like your suggestion.
Back to top Go down
melting
melting

Web Posting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Web Posting?   Web Posting? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:10 pm

Mr_Mr_Mr wrote:
melting wrote:
If I was a forum admin, I'd move this to suggestions, but I like your suggestion.
Should i just copy and paste it into the suggestions section?
Back to top Go down
Mr_Mr_Mr
Admin
Mr_Mr_Mr

Web Posting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Web Posting?   Web Posting? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:13 pm

melting wrote:
Mr_Mr_Mr wrote:
melting wrote:
Should i just copy and paste it into the suggestions section?
Yes, good idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Web Posting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Web Posting?   Web Posting? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Web Posting?
Page 1 of 1