That Smp Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
That Smp Server

welcome to that smp server, the server that you will play on for the rest of your minecraft days.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mod Application [Mr_Mr_Mr]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr_Mr_Mr
Admin
Mr_Mr_Mr

Mod Application [Mr_Mr_Mr] Empty
PostSubject: Mod Application [Mr_Mr_Mr]   Mod Application [Mr_Mr_Mr] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Ingame Name: Mr_Mr_Mr
Why you want to become a mod: I want to help out with the server more, chode asked me to help out and it was fun Smile
Why you should become a mod: I like to help people out and it's fun, I think I'd make a great mod for this server, I also hate griefers so I could help kick/ban them when no admins are on, I am constantly on this server too, but now that I have school I will be on less, but durring breaks, I'll always be on unless I'm on vacation, but I'll warn you guys before I go on one. I also help trade with other players when no admins are on or when they're busy.
How long have you played on this server?: 2 weeks
Forum join date: January 5, 2011
Current Rank: Trusted
Extra Information: I was an op rank on a different server, I played on this one too much and got demoted, I liked being an op and banning griefers and helping people.
Time zone: United States Eastern

Last edited by Mr_Mr_Mr on Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Mod Application [Mr_Mr_Mr] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application [Mr_Mr_Mr]   Mod Application [Mr_Mr_Mr] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:59 pm

I accept your app but Chode and possibly peng will have to read, shouldnt be long though Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://thatsmpserver.forummotion.com

Mod Application [Mr_Mr_Mr]
Page 1 of 1